Someone is trying to be me, what do I need to do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

In 2007 some how my body switched and now I am living but I do not feel like myself. I do not look like myself and I have done every thing. I have called the police, I have gone to the emergency room, I have been Baker Acted, I have been hospitalized for 5 weeks and put on medication. How ever I still do not feel like myself. It just seems like I am being used and I am not alright with it. What should I do?

1. Carol Anne Johnson

4

Answered . I don't believe there is a legal question here. But, I have actually heard of a psychological condition that sounds like what you are experiencing. If I were you, I would find a good therapist that has experience with such a disorder and see if they can help. Good luck.

2. Ruth Elaine McMahon

4

Answered . I agree that this is not a legal question but a question for a therapist. Did you meet any therapist you think you could trust when you were hospitalized? If so, please call him or her for a referral.

3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . You should consult with a therapist for advice.
    If the therapist advises you to see an attorney-follow up with that advice.