Someone has been dumping their used condoms in our back yard.

Owasso, OK |

our neighbors college age daughters boyfriend seems to be the most likely suspect . the condoms only appear after he has been seen at their house.

1. This sounds like a case of trespass , ( because of the disposal) and start by talking to the neighbor's and bring photographs.
    Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

2. If they are being dropped in the same general area, setting up a motion activated wildlife camera (no pun intended) might be useful for obtaining proof of who is responsible. It may or may not be the person you think is the most obvious choice.

3. I love Mr. Pate's suggestion to catch them red-handed.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice. Mr. Leroi answers questions on Avvo because he strongly believes in public service from his years as a judge, magistrate, and prosecutor. If you need to ask any follow up questions because my answer did not fully address your question, feel free to call Chris or post an additional question. Thank you.