So what happens if the district judge doesn't find the Plaintiffs complaint erroneous or contrary to law and denies defendants ?

Defendants motion was denied in a AFDC , TCPA & IIED complaint .

New York, NY -

Attorney Answers (2)

Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

If the judge denies a motion, then the case goes forward.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate... more
Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

The case proceeds.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases.... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.