So my daughter is driving the speed limit and a man turns into a parking lot . she t bones him .whos at fault?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sacramento, CA

shes driving westbound doing the speed limit the man pulls out of parking lot she slams on brakes to avoid him but proceeds to hit him. whos at fault?

1. Seyed Abbas Kazerounian

7

Answered . It sounds like your daughter had the right-of-way if the man pulled out in front of her from a parking lot. I suggest that you get a personal injury attorney immediately.

2. Glenn Stephen Guenard

Pro

7

Answered . Your daughter has the right-of-way. The man violated her right-of-way by entering the road your daughter was on when it was not safe to do so. Of course my opinion could change if you have more specific facts. If your daughter has sustained damages & injuries she should contact a lawyer specializing in personal injury cases for a free consultation.

Pro

5

Answered . There is no way to determine fault from a posting. It is possible that he is at fault for failing to yield, and it is possible that it is her fault for rear ending him, or both could be at fault. Bottom line is report this to the insurance company to resolve, as that's why we all have insurance.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. Norman Gregory Fernandez

Pro

3

Answered . Person turning left is at fault. If your daughter was injured call me for a free consultation at 800-816-1529 x.1.

5. David J. McCormick

4

Answered . If the driver is leaving a parking lot they have to yield the right of way to oncoming traffic like your daughter.