So I examined the street where my accident was and there are three big signs saying no trucks and the police missed it

Milwaukee, WI |

Should I bring this to my insurance attention and does this help my case

Sure, can't hurt. However, this type of traffic violation is typically not a cause or factor in how an incident occurred.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

But he isn't supposed to be on the road at all shouldn't he be held liable for just that because I was parked and I know we have to obey signs

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Your point is valid; but the cause is not that conduct

Michael C. Witt

Michael C. Witt

I'm not so sure it's not relevant. If the reason for the limitation on truck traffic is because it is a narrow residential street, the truck driver's improper use of the street may be a relevant factor.

Yes i mean it says it three times on the same street I don't know how they missed it

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Agreed. It may be relevant. But it is the exception to the general rule. That's why I suggested telling the insurance company. Also, I neglected to say that depending on the amount and extent of the claim an attorney eh should always be consulte.

I was on a residential street also

Hi Jeffery I was wondering what did you mean by it is the exception to the general rule?

All facts should be presented to your insurance adjuster but regardless of whether a vehicle is allowed to be on the road doesn't necessarily mean they are liable for an accident.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Although this fact may be helpful to your case and should be presented to your insurance company, it may not help in determining liability. Best of luck.

Bring it to their attention.

I tend to agree with the responding counsel.. You should being all important details concerning your case to your insurance company. If you were injured, then you should consult with a local personal injury attorney to review your case and advocate on your behalf. Best of luck.