So I caught this guy tresspassing...

Asked almost 2 years ago - Dallas, SD

So I live in this castle and one day I caught this old man on my own private property. So I took it in my own hands to lock him up in my dungeon for eternity. Then this other bidge came by and started singing and getting attacked by wolves and sh!t... but anyways she tresspassed too, that a$$hole. She even drank some of my tea from my special anthropromorphic tea set. I could keep her in my dungeon too but I'm a wolverine beast with self-esteem issues. How do I sue this bidge for all she's got before my enchanted rose wilts completely?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . Obviously hire lawyer quickly. Law suits take a LONG time and who knows how long the rose will last.

    Steve Hamer answers questions on Avvo for general information and not as legal advice. Those answers do not... more

Related Topics

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Daniel P. Hilf

Driving While License Suspended

Driving While License Suspended or Revoked in Michigan is a misdemeanor offense (according to MCL 257.904(3)(a)) that carries a maximum potential jail sentence of up to 93 days, and/or a... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

34,933 answers this week

3,788 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

34,933 answers this week

3,788 attorneys answering