Slip and fell at Walmart.

Asked about 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

3 years ago I slipped on something wet in Walmart. There were not wet floor sign's around where I fell. Between the produce and clothing departments (a main isle) upon standing back up my husband also had noticed that an employee was walking down the isle fanning with a sign where they had mopped. It took a manager about 15 mins I come see me after it happened. I filled out an incident report. I did sought legal help right after it happened but the attorney let the case go. I am injured as I have Excruciating pain in my back and chest. Is there anything I can do?

1. Daniel Marc Berman

2

Answered . You can try to find another attorney to take the case. You have 4 years from the incident to file suit.

Pro

3

Answered . Yes, you can find a new attorney in your state to pick up the ball.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

2

Answered . Consult with a new personal injury attorney immediately.

4. Andrew Daniel Myers

2

Answered . Slip and fall accident cases can be a challenge. Waste no time in consulting with an attorney to investigate because they'll need time prior to the running of the statute of limitations. Slip and fall accident cases are not the 'slam dunk' that people think, here's why: BLUE LINK BELOW

5. Calvin R Robinson

Answered . I would contact an attorney as soon as possible to review your case and medical treatment to date. I can inform you, from experience, that Walmart is difficult to deal with. They generally will not provide any video footage, if applicable, or acknowledge fault prior to litigation. They are one of the wealthiest companies in the United States and in my opinion will delay, deny and defend legitimate cases at all costs!! Best of luck!!

Calvin Robinson, Esq.