Slip and fall while on the clock. no broken bone but i am suffering from lower back pain, tail bone & unable to have sex .

Wildomar, CA |

I slip and fall and landed on my buttock, lower back. I saw work comp. doctor at work which is Kaiser Permamente Hospital . X-ray taken with results came back are normal. However, I am suffering from lower back , tail bone , right elbow, and pain shooting down to my calf every time I am behind the wheel pressed down the pedal. In the meaning time, I can't have sex with my husband due to pain on the tail bone and very painful when I have a vowel movement . Mentally I am stress , anxiety and constant worry about our relationship, and when I am behind the wheel that i might cause the accident. My work place offered me pain killer, and time off . I don't know should I hire a lawyer and if so how much I am getting? I really don't want to loose my job for this. Please advise. Thank you

1. Always consult with a qualified personal injury lawyer. Only downside speaking with your adversary, and only upside with your own advocate. The call is free. Good luck.
    Local and qualified

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

2. You can certainly consult with a lawyer even if you do not hire the lawyer. Set up a free consultation with a local lawyer who has experience with workers compensation and personal injury cases and find out your options

3. You definitely should hire a lawyer. The painful bowel movement would be a concern.

4. You need to speak with an attorney that works in the area of worker's compensation law. That attorney ought to be able to tell you if there is a possible third party claim for you after a good interview.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

5. Best to retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find an attorney close to your residence.

6. get a workers comp atty asap. They only get a % of your permanent disability award, so they are well worth having if you can get one. xrays cant detect the type of injury you may have that could explain the bowel problems, and the pain into your leg. An atty can help you get the proper medical testing and treatment.

7. Get a WC lawyer immediately.