Slip and fall while on the clock. no broken bone but i am suffering from lower back pain, tail bone & unable to have sex .

Asked 10 months ago - Wildomar, CA

I slip and fall and landed on my buttock, lower back. I saw work comp. doctor at work which is Kaiser Permamente Hospital . X-ray taken with results came back are normal. However, I am suffering from lower back , tail bone , right elbow, and pain shooting down to my calf every time I am behind the wheel pressed down the pedal. In the meaning time, I can't have sex with my husband due to pain on the tail bone and very painful when I have a vowel movement . Mentally I am stress , anxiety and constant worry about our relationship, and when I am behind the wheel that i might cause the accident. My work place offered me pain killer, and time off . I don't know should I hire a lawyer and if so how much I am getting? I really don't want to loose my job for this. Please advise. Thank you

1. C. Donald Briggs III

Pro

15

Answered . You can certainly consult with a lawyer even if you do not hire the lawyer. Set up a free consultation with a local lawyer who has experience with workers compensation and personal injury cases and find out your options

2. John L. Schroeder

14

Answered . You definitely should hire a lawyer. The painful bowel movement would be a concern.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

14

Answered . You need to speak with an attorney that works in the area of worker's compensation law. That attorney ought to be able to tell you if there is a possible third party claim for you after a good interview.

4. Jeffrey Mark Adams

13

Answered . Always consult with a qualified personal injury lawyer. Only downside speaking with your adversary, and only upside with your own advocate. The call is free. Good luck.
    Local and qualified

Pro

12

Answered . Best to retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find an attorney close to your residence.

6. Robert Bruce Kopelson

10

Answered . get a workers comp atty asap. They only get a % of your permanent disability award, so they are well worth having if you can get one. xrays cant detect the type of injury you may have that could explain the bowel problems, and the pain into your leg. An atty can help you get the proper medical testing and treatment.

7. Christopher John Gansen

Pro

9

Answered . Get a WC lawyer immediately.