Slip and fall twisted my ankle,landed hard on my back, hit my head, and hit my elbow hard

Oroville, CA |

I'm a diabetic woke up on the middle of the while exiting my room I slip and felt told the landlord son that I felt and they never fix the leak

1. Get any medical treatment that is necessary and talk to a local personal injury lawyer for a free evaluation of your case. Good luck.

2. You need a California personal injury attorney to help you understand your rights. Best of luck!

Feel better!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. You did not ask a question. But you have been injured and may have a right to recover damages. I suggest you get a free phone consultation so an attorney has more information to determine if you have a case.

John Burt - john@inhouseattorneys.com - 800-513-6826. Before you contact me read: Information I provide in this forum, and during a free consultation is not legal advice. The information provided is only general information that may or may not apply to you and may or may not be based on current law. I am NOT YOUR attorney until retained by you in writing.

4. My law firm handles slip and fall cases all over California. You may have a case. We give consultations 24 hours a day at 800-816-0529 x. 1.

No attorney/client relationship is or shall be created by this response on Avvo to non-clients of The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez.

5. The owner of property has a legal duty to use reasonable care to keep the property safe from dangerous conditions. However, other persons, such as a tenant, the manager of a property, and contractors working on the premises may also be responsible for maintaining the premises in a safe condition and could be liable for injuries which occur on the property as well. Often the determining factor is who has the right to control the premises where the accident occurs. If a party has the right to control property, then that party must exercise control in a reasonable manner to prevent foreseeable injuries. If multiple parties have the right to control the property, there may be multiple parties who are liable for an injury.A Defense Against Premises Liability

As is true in so many areas of life, the best defense is a good offense. Each manager of business property should create an inspection and maintenance program to mitigate any type of dangerous or defective condition that could be a foreseeable risk of harm. The particular program obviously depends on the nature of the business and the type of property. For example, it is not uncommon in the retail grocery business to inspect the aisles every thirty minutes and to record the inspection. The key is whether or not the inspection is reasonable in relation to the business activity.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.