Slip and fall twisted my ankle,landed hard on my back, hit my head, and hit my elbow hard

Asked about 2 years ago - Oroville, CA

I'm a diabetic woke up on the middle of the while exiting my room I slip and felt told the landlord son that I felt and they never fix the leak

1. Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Pro

4

Answered . Get any medical treatment that is necessary and talk to a local personal injury lawyer for a free evaluation of your case. Good luck.

2. John Ryan Charles Burt

3

Answered . You did not ask a question. But you have been injured and may have a right to recover damages. I suggest you get a free phone consultation so an attorney has more information to determine if you have a case.

3. Norman Gregory Fernandez

Pro

3

Answered . My law firm handles slip and fall cases all over California. You may have a case. We give consultations 24 hours a day at 800-816-0529 x. 1.

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . You need a California personal injury attorney to help you understand your rights. Best of luck!

Feel better!

5. Howard Robert Roitman

Pro

1

Answered . The owner of property has a legal duty to use reasonable care to keep the property safe from dangerous conditions. However, other persons, such as a tenant, the manager of a property, and contractors working on the premises may also be responsible for maintaining the premises in a safe condition and could be liable for injuries which occur on the property as well. Often the determining factor is who has the right to control the premises where the accident occurs. If a party has the right to control property, then that party must exercise control in a reasonable manner to prevent foreseeable injuries. If multiple parties have the right to control the property, there may be multiple parties who are liable for an injury.A Defense Against Premises Liability

As is true in so many areas of life, the best defense is a good offense. Each manager of business property should create an inspection and maintenance program to mitigate any type of dangerous or defective condition that could be a foreseeable risk of harm. The particular program obviously depends on the nature of the business and the type of property. For example, it is not uncommon in the retail grocery business to inspect the aisles every thirty minutes and to record the inspection. The key is whether or not the inspection is reasonable in relation to the business activity.