Slip & fall Miami, demand letter went out never answered, I am in pain on a cain, meds for herniated disk, what to do?

Miami, FL |

the attorney said he let me its been 45 days after demand letter.

1. If you have an attorney, you should consult with him/her. If not, you need to retain a personal injury attorney. Slip and fall cases are not always straightforward and often require an expert to evaluate the surfaces where the incident happend. best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

2. Consult an attorney to investigate the incident and get some movement from the adjuster.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. It sounds like you have a lawyer. Consult that lawyer to move forward with your case. Typically, if an insurer does not respond to a demand letter in an acceptable way, your option is to file a lawsuit. You should talk with your lawyer about this. If your lawyer is no longer interested in pursuing your claim, you should consult with another local lawyer who can help you. Good luck.

4. When there is no response, a lawyer should file it.