Slander Vs Lible Is this a Lible statement. I hope this is clearer.

Asked 10 months ago - Danielson, CT

I posted a sign in my yard "Welcome to White Trash Manor Thanks (insert name) for the inspiration proud of who we are". I have been called this in person and via the internet several times by them. They now have pictures on facebook of my storage area in my yard. Depicting us as trash and so forth. I removed the sign within 5 mins after she was yelling at me that i could not do that. And is now threatening me with a law suit. She had taken a photo of the sign and put it on facebook open to the public.It is my understanding that there had to be a third party in order for it to be slander in the first place.

Pro

4

1

Answered . This is a ridiculous squabble. The sign is an opinion, not defamation. Report the abuse to FB.

2. Scott Douglas Camassar

Answered . I still don't think you have done anything that gives her a legitimate basis for a suit.

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . I agree with Mr. Lassen, this is laughable.