Six, license plate violation, traffic tickets, in one day. DL taken , temp DL paper issued, w notice to respond in 7 days, i did

Aurora, CO |

The registration for my car was expired/ license plate, i was pulled over, DL taken, paper temp DL issued, along with "no insurance" notice to respond within seven days. I responded within the time. The officer, explained the paper DL and "no insurance" form would prevent me from getting any other tickets, until new registration. I was pulled over, three other times the same day, Aurora, Arapahoe, and Denver. Aurora's ticket-prohibited right turn on red signal light-4 point violation. Arapaphoe gave me a ticket, that says zero point violation for expired registration. Denver issued, expired registraion/license plate violation-zero points, prohibited turn-4 points, no proof of insurance-1point violation. I need an attorney that can help me, either get these dropped or reduced!!

If you need an attorney, check this website and look for those of us experienced criminal defense attorneys. While there will be costs associated with the work done on your behalf, it will most likely cost less than all the fines you could face!

And make sure you get your plates squared away before yoou go to court!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

2. Wow. You have set a record for the number of license plate violations. Most of us who handle criminal cases also handle traffic cases as well. Check out Avvo and call around to get some free initial consultations with attorneys

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.