Sister Is Just Giving Exam For Citizenship If She Passed Exam & Wants to Sponsor Parents How Much Time To Wait For Filling I-130

Asked over 1 year ago - Indio, CA

Sister Have All Citizenship Requirements To Attend Test , Now She Wants To Sponsor Her Parents As Fast As She Can Now She Preaparing For Exam She Is From Kentucky

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . She can do it as soon as she gets here Certificate of naturalization.

  2. Evelyne M Hart

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Her parents are immediate relatives and they are not subject to quota. As soon as she has her naturalization certificate, she can petition your parents and as soon as the petition is approved, her parents can apply for their green card.

  3. Gintare Grigaite

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . She can prepare the Immigrant Petitions for her parents now, and as soon as she passes the examination and obtains a Certificate of Citizenship, she can file those petitions with immigration.

    Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact... more
  4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . She can petition only after she is granted U.S. Citizenship.

    This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,677 answers this week

3,108 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,677 answers this week

3,108 attorneys answering