Sister for my Immigration and what would be application status of childern and Husband?

Lexington, KY |

My Sister who become American Citizen recently wants to apply for my immigration. I am married with two kids 3 and 6 year old and i want to ask
1) when my sister would be applying for my PR would my children be included in the application?
2) does my husband would be included?
3) Currently I have US B1/B2 visa after this appilcation do I have to surrender my visa?
4)My husband who is a foreign diplomat and we had been to US on various work assignment under G4 Visa for which we as a family get that too. I want to ask if the application of PR will be filed then would be eligiable to get the G4 visa?
Thanks,

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No, but you may have difficulty getting it renewed.
4. Probably yes.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You are asking way too many questions for a free general information blog. Don't you think?
I will not be providing you case specific answers. I find it improper to do so. As a general matter, US citizen sibling can petition, at least true to now, for his or her sibling, a foreigner. The form is I-130 . The waiting time is about 14 years and if granted, the immigrant category includes derivatives which are a spouse and children under the age of 21 on the date the priority becomes current minus the time the I-130 WAS PENDING .

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I agree with Mr. Segal.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

Marriage and prenups topics