Sister for my Immigration and what would be application status of childern and Husband?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lexington, KY

My Sister who become American Citizen recently wants to apply for my immigration. I am married with two kids 3 and 6 year old and i want to ask
1) when my sister would be applying for my PR would my children be included in the application?
2) does my husband would be included?
3) Currently I have US B1/B2 visa after this appilcation do I have to surrender my visa?
4)My husband who is a foreign diplomat and we had been to US on various work assignment under G4 Visa for which we as a family get that too. I want to ask if the application of PR will be filed then would be eligiable to get the G4 visa?
Thanks,

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Best Answer

Answered . 1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. No, but you may have difficulty getting it renewed.
    4. Probably yes.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You are asking way too many questions for a free general information blog. Don't you think?
    I will not be providing you case specific answers. I find it improper to do so. As a general matter, US citizen sibling can petition, at least true to now, for his or her sibling, a foreigner. The form is I-130 . The waiting time is about 14 years and if granted, the immigrant category includes derivatives which are a spouse and children under the age of 21 on the date the priority becomes current minus the time the I-130 WAS PENDING .

3. John Grayson Davidson

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Segal.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com