Sir export was done in my name by my boss and m facing over invoicing case by customs .iwant to be out of it kindly guide

Indio, CA |

export was done in 2008 acase of over invoicing under dutydrawback scheme by mumbai customs is going on i have already told in the state ment that every thing is done by my boss iwas arrested by customs n release on bail.ihave recived showcause notice. around 50% of export payment is yet to come as a/c was blocked.there is drawback recovery notice 4rm drawbak dep.as i m the company prop. showcause notice is club with my boss name and my collegue iwhose name also export was done.kindly guide me to come out of it. iwill b highly obliged .m normal service man surviving wth my mother /wife &2kids

This can certainly be a tricky issue and you will want good counsel to limit your liability. While our firm handles cross-border business structuring, I think that you need someone who has experience, skill, and a focus on these kinds of trade issues.

For that kind of service, I recommend my colleague Pradnya Desh, who has an impressive background in these kinds of issues.

Total Mobility Law is an international law firm that lets companies do global business with the knowledge and confidence they need to comply in any country. Our answers on this site do not constitute legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. The only thing that can do that is a signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement, which you can get by contacting us through www.totalmobilitylaw.com.

Business topics