Single in US when i entered but got married in the phillippines after a year what should i put in filling us citizenship..

Asked 3 months ago - Barrow, AK

Im confused what to put on my application.. All my paper works like ITR and w-2 are single status

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . If you are married, you are married and that it what you need to disclose.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . You have to be truthful and input your correct marital status on your application for naturalization: "married". Otherwise you risk having your application denied based on "fraud" and or "lack of good moral character."

3. Margaret D. Stock

Pro

1

Answered . Make an appointment with an immigration lawyer and the lawyer will explain what to do. There is not enough infornation posted here for me to tell what your question is, or what you need to know.