Since my daughter is now 25 does that mean she will not be accompanying me to the USA?

Asked over 1 year ago - Saint Ann, MO

I currently live in Jamaica and i am in my late 40's. My mother has been filing for me since 2005 (F2B - unmarried sons and daughters). At the time my daughter was 18 and she was also placed on the filing. Now she is 25 years old.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . She may qualify under the Child Status Protection Act to join you. Follow our case, DeOsorio v. Mayorkas, before the US Supreme Court.

2. John Carlos Barrera

Pro

3

Answered . As Mr. Shusterman indicated, she still may qualify however it's a bit complex to calculate whether she does and I recommend that you consult with an experienced Immigration attorney to determine if she still can immigrate with you.

3. Rodrigo Ivan Canido

2

Answered . Yes, there may be a calculation that needs to be made to see if she qualifies to come with you. Contact an immigration attorney to check on this.

--

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

(Free Initial Consultation)

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
    Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 650-279-5933
    Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
    www.loric.net.in