Since im 20 i lost my insurance for welfare but i apply for ssi due to i am disable should i wait for my ssi go through or not

Waynesburg, OH |
Filed under: Social security

i been trying to apply for insurance threw welfare but they want my medical information and i cant afford to go to my doctor do to i have no income coming in so should i just wait for yrs and yrs for my ssi to go through and get the insurance or should i just give up and just end everything so i have no more problem in life

You should google a good social security lawyer to see if they can help you with your social security SSI claim. Also you can go to the ohio medicaid site and apply for medical insurance. Do not lose hope. There is hope for you with these tools . It should not cost you anything . Even if you do not have a doctor you should still be able to get medical insurance. Please hang in there . I know it's not easy. But there are brighter days ahead just hold on .

This is not legal advice. This is just general information.You should always contact a lawyer in your jurisdiction for legal advice. By giving you this information a lawyer client relationship is not created. Although I try to be accurate , you should not rely solely on this information and should get an opinion from a lawyer you speak with personally.

You should not give up. Avvo has a great "find a lawyer" tool to find a disability lawyer in your state.

Do not give up! These cases do take a long time, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. As the above attorneys have stated, you should consult with an attorney so you are not going through this alone. Social security attorney fees work in a way that you do not have to pay any money up front. At the very least, you can get an initial consultation with someone to help you better understand this process. I also encourage you to check with your state’s Medicaid program, as that is likely the best insurance for someone that feels they are disabled and has applied for SSI benefits.

Social security topics