Skip to main content

Since i enter the country when i was 14 15 then 17 am i eligible for deferred action?i meet all other requirements few s yes/ no

San Francisco, CA |

what if i file and get denied you think the DHS will go after me or give info to ice ?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    Possibly. You should meet with a local immigration attorney to really discuss the facts of your case. You have one shot at apply for DACA. You can't appeal the decision. So you want to make sure you apply correctly. Good luck.

    This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

  2. Maybe ... talk to an attorney in private.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

  3. Depends on whether your trips outside the US were "short, innocent, and casual".

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics