Since i cant have a partial expungement of dismissed charges in plea agreement, how bout nondisclosure petition?

Asked about 1 year ago - Reading, PA

Advice is saying that i cannot have expungement of dismissed charges in plea agreement case so i woud like to know about a nondisclosure petition of criminal record for employment purposes?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert C. Keller

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The agreement you request cannot happen since all criminal proceedings are recorded and subject to public view unless and until they are expunged. The record will reflect what charges were dismissed or withdrawn.

  2. William A. Jones Jr.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . See my answer to the other posting of this question.

  3. Charles Anthony Rick

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Doubtful. Your criminal record is for the most part public view.

    If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,290 answers this week

2,800 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,290 answers this week

2,800 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary