Since i cant have a partial expungement of dismissed charges in plea agreement, how bout nondisclosure petition?

Reading, PA |

Advice is saying that i cannot have expungement of dismissed charges in plea agreement case so i woud like to know about a nondisclosure petition of criminal record for employment purposes?

1. The agreement you request cannot happen since all criminal proceedings are recorded and subject to public view unless and until they are expunged. The record will reflect what charges were dismissed or withdrawn.

2. See my answer to the other posting of this question.

3. Doubtful. Your criminal record is for the most part public view.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.