Should my US Citizen Son count on Form I-864 in Part 5 Sponsor's Household size. The Sponsor is my wife and she is filing for me

Asked about 1 year ago - Jacksonville, FL

My Wife, a US citizen is filing for me, I have a son from a previous marriage age six, he is a US citizen,. My wife would not need to file for him but would he count in the Sponsor's Household size as he will be living with us. Either way her salary can support all 3 of us, but just curious how a case like that would be handled on the I-865 form. Thanks in advance for your time and any replies

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, as he is part of your household.

2. Jose Antonio Moreno

4

Answered . Yes.

3. Gintare Grigaite

5

1

Answered . As long as he is a dependent and living in the same household, then yes, he should be counted in.

4. Isabel R. Mccormick

1

Answered . If your son is living with you he should be listed on the Form-864 as a member of the household.

5. Kyndra L. Mulder

Answered . If your son is a dependent he must be listed on the affidavit.