Should my son get an attorney for failure to appear ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Middletown, OH

My son was homeless and was in a halfway house when his court date came around. The halfway house didnt provide transportation and his car was impounded for driving w/o insurance. He was rec help for his heroin addiction as well. After he missed his court appear a warrant was issued and they found him at 3:30 am on sat morn and arrested him. Now he cnt go bk to hlfwy house and he is not receiv his meds for his addiction. The home was helping him get on his feet again but now he's bk to square 1

1. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

Answered . Yes he should have an attorney. If you are willing you could call a few attorneys in the area and see if you can reach an agreement with one of them to represent him. A lot depends on exactly what the court appearance was for. More information is needed to be able to determine if he is facing anything serious or not. Good luck.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
    (937)510-6110 phone
    (937)867-4111 fax
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

2. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

1

Answered . He should never walk in alone. It sounds as if in his circumstances he will qualify for a public defender.

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

Answered . He should probably avail himself of a public defender at least. It's sounds like he'll qualify