Should I trust privnote.com ?

Asked 10 months ago - Boyertown, PA

Should I trust privnote.com ?

1. Steven M Zelinger

Pro

6

Answered . This appears to be one of those websites where you can send someone something and it "self-destructs" after a period of time so there is no trace of it. You are probably asking the wrong people - that is more of a tech question.

If you have a legal question, perhaps the lawyers here can answer it.

2. Pearlette Vivian Toussant

Pro

4

Answered . what are you trusting the website to do? If you provide more information, and a legal question, we may be able to assist you.

3. Inna Fershteyn

2

Answered . what are you trying to do using this website? agree with the other 2 answers - wrong forum. Ask Edward Snowden...

4. John P Corrigan

2

Answered . Such website is not affiliated with any Avvo lawyer so not a legal question. Go ask some tech person and give more info as to your concerns.