Should I sue my employer for discrimination?

Fremont, CA |

I am an Executive Administrator who has been at the same company for 11 years. I have been in my current position for almost two years. I've spoken to HR several times regarding my managers behavior. The glaring offenses are:
*All direct reports, except me, asked to complete a development survey for manager.
*All direct reports, except me, asked to travel to attend a team meeting.
*Though promised the ability to keep my flex schedule, I am required to come to the office everyday. No other direct is required to do so.
*I am not allowed to provide notarization services during work unless it's for my manager and I don't get paid for these services.
*Rarely speaks to me directly.

1. I am not a California attorney. However, if you wish to pursue the matter in Federal Court, please note that you have at the very least 180 to file a claim with the local EEOC.

Based on your facts, how are you distinguished from the other reports? Are they all a different color, gender, etc.