Should i sue my doctor

Taylor, MI |

well i was denied disability at the judge level because the doctor that saw me for year all his notes were unreadable so the judge had to go on his records and i was denied,

1. I added tags so that you could get a response from a lawyer who is familiar with medical malpractice.

You should definitely try to get a free consultation with a local lawyer who handles medical malpractice.

David Mallen

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.

2. Did you have a lawyer for your disability claim?

3. It is not likely that you can sue the doctor because his notes were not readable. You may want to look into an appeal.