Should I sue a doctor for malpractice

Fort Wayne, IN |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

had sinus surgery when palip was removed it caused a csf leak the doctor attempted to fix went home a few days later just to return to hospital because it did not hold and I told them it was leaking before I left I assume doctor used laser to cut palip. Burnt too deep causing the leak. Had to take an additional month off work hospital bill alone was 80,000 dollars

The facts you presented definitely lead me to believe you should contacting a medical malpractice attorney in Fort Wayne. What group was the doctor with? Parkview? Lutheran? My office handles medical malpractice and we have an attorney who was a Physician's Assistant for many years before becoming any attorney. I think it is in your best interest to start looking around for a medical malpractice attorney. Remember, you have a two year statute of limitations. Additionally, it is probably best to get your case evaluated by an attorney sooner, rather than later. Feel free to contact me for a free legal consultation, I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have and explain the medical review panel process in the State of Indiana.

2. You should seek legal guidance from local counsel. You may have a case, but your time to pursue it is limited by law.

Advice on this forum is for informational purposes only and should never be mistaken as a substitute for legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice, you should consult local legal counsel.