Should I see a lawyer for medical malpractice lawsuit.

Savannah, GA |

I get to the hospital 6 am and the nurse in L and D check the baby and she is stillborn and placenta started to rupture and I'm having internal bleeding as well as vaginal and the doctor shows up 3 hours later and he comes in and leaves out and never does my surgery I ended waiting a total of 4 hours til I had my c section and when I woke up I was in ICU and I lost so much blood I had to have a blood transfusion and other things done. I now have a blood of in my lungs due to what happen in the hospital. Do I have a medical milpractace case

1. Sorry to hear about your loss. All medical negligence cases are driven by expert opinions. That means that an expert needs to give an opinion that you received negligent care and that this negligence caused you some type of injury. You have a lot of issues in your question, so I would suggest that you contact a local medical malpractice attorney and discuss yogurt options.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

2. No one can answer your question in a forum like this. You need to discuss your case in detail with a medical malpractice attorney. That attorney may review your medical records and send a copy to an expert for the expert's review and assessment before a determination is made as to whether you have a good case. Many medical malpractice attorneys provide free initial consultation and will take cases on a contingency fee basis. Hence you have little to lose and potentially a lot to gain by consulting an attorney

This response is for information purpose only and does not constitute a legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Medical malpractice topics