Should I retain an attorney after receiving notice my communications were intercepted in a wiretap on an acquaintance‘s phone?

Enterprise, AL |

I received a letter from the US Dept of Justice stating that wire/electronic communications to or from myself and/or my telephone were intercepted in 2012. The original recordings are currently sealed by Court Order. The phone number listed as the actual "wiretapped" phone belonged to an acquaintance who is awaiting trial in a Federal Drug Trafficking Conspiracy case...another mutual acquaintance who spoke to the defendant maybe two times in that same period received the same letter. The defendant in this case was arrested almost a year ago. Does this mean I should be expecting an indictment & should retain counsel or and/or is it a formality & nothing to lose sleep over? Thanks!

retain an attorney

Thank you for the response.

Mergers and acquisitions topics

Recommended articles about Mergers and acquisitions