Should i response to intent to revoke notice? even though i have already refile i 130?

Asked about 1 year ago - League City, TX

i filed for my husband i 130 in 2011, and he got his interview in december 2011 but his case sent back to uscis and after that i refile i 130 for him but now i got notice of intent to revoke which saying that our marriage certificate is fake but its a valid certificate, now should i response to NOIR or just ignore it as i have already refile it. please tell me

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Yes, because if you do not it will be revoked and you will have to deal with that host of problems in your new application.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Yes, your lawyer should respond .... otherwise you'll probably get a denial of the new one.

3. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

4

Answered . You should respond or else you will have to address it in your new filing.

4. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Yes, if you want to avoid future allegations of fraud.

5. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. It is best to respond to the NOIR claim.