Should I Reopen or Reapply To a I-485 Application To Adjust Status After Being Denied Due to abandonment?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I applied for a adjustment of status application I-485 in 2006 under Cuban Refugee. My Initial Entry was in 1980 thrue Florida. In 2008 My application was denied due to abandonment, because of a request of criminal records letter that I.N.S sent me and that i never recieved. Now, recently i was arrested for petty charge and detained in I.C.E for 9 days, and was released under order of supervision, and a deportation order. Is this application I submited in 2006 worth reopening? or should I start fresh and reapply on a new application? Knowing now that i have to submit it with all my criminal records, and with a Lawyer to represent me? Wich way would it be best to continue to try and adjust my status to a green card?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

9

Answered . For additional information, see:

2. Harlan Gregg York

Pro

1

Answered . I believe that i replied to your query yesterday. Please look at past questions, thank you.