Should i put my name when i was still not married in question C?I already submitted the form and put "None".what to do?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I filled N400..

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Don't worry about it now. This is not important.
    You'll have the opportunity to amend your answer at the interview, prior to being placed under oath. All you'll have to do, prior to being placed under oath, is to point out to the officer that you'd like to correct one entry on the N-400, namely, question C in section..

2. Jennifer Doerrie

4

Answered . Hello,

I agree with Mr. Behar that it is best to wait until your interview and then let the officer know that you need to make a change/correction at that time. Additional information or documentation submitted when it is not directly requested by the Immigration Service often does not get placed in the file. The interview is the best time/place to make certain the information on your form is corrected accurately.

Best wishes,
    Jennifer

3. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my two esteemed colleagues.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com