Should I plead not guilty for a traffic ticket?

Asked 9 months ago - Flushing, NY

I received a ticket for making a left when the sign said I shouldn't have although as I received the ticket 4 other cars violated the same sign and I asked the officer if they will receive ticket also but he responded no since he said he was busy with me but his partner wasn't doing anything and also witnessed the violations. Am I able to fight this ticket since the officers decided to ignore the other vehicles?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . The fact that other drivers were not cited is not a defense.

2. Michael J Palumbo

Pro

1

Answered . It is absolutely worth fighting and we can win it. All we do is traffic ticket defense and we can even go to court for you so you do not have to.

3. Terri Beth Kalker

Pro

1

Answered . Selective enforcement is not a defense. You admitted you committed the violation.

4. Yefim Rubinov

Answered . Plea not guilty and hire a lawyer, like myself, to fight it for you and you won't have to go to Court