Should I plea guilty to an fraudulent charge

Asked about 1 year ago - Westland, MI

No record

1. Timothy J. Klisz

Pro

1

Answered . No. You are eligible for programs. Hire a local attorney to assist you.

2. Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

1

Answered . No.

3. Jarod M. Calkins

Pro

1

Answered . Never plea to a crime you did not commit unless very unique circumstances exist. Immediately contact an experienced criminal defense attorney to assist you in navigating the process. A fraudulent charge often comes with a lack of evidence to produce at trial, and, although it isn't a guarantee, these types of cases are often dismissed short of trial. Very best of luck to you.

4. Rickie Emmanuel Ibe

1

Answered . No. You should never plea guilty to a criminal charge without proper advice from an attorney. I recommend that you consult and hire a criminal defense attorney to guide you through the process.

5. David B. Carter Jr.

Pro

Answered . Need more information to answer this. Is this a reduced charge during negotiations?

6. Gary Francis Kennedy II

Answered . No. Call an attorney to help you out here.

Kennedy Law Office, PLLC
    586-580-1942
    Free Consultations