Should I plea guilty to an fraudulent charge

Westland, MI |

No record

No. You are eligible for programs. Hire a local attorney to assist you.

My answer to you question does not constitute legal advice. Only an in person or telephone consultation will result in an attorney/client relationship. Please do not rely on brief answers without checking with an attorney in a confidential consultation.

No.

Contact me at 248-702-5303 for a free consultation. My answer to this question is for general informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should seek the assistance of an attorney to determine the best approach and potential consequences for your situation.

Never plea to a crime you did not commit unless very unique circumstances exist. Immediately contact an experienced criminal defense attorney to assist you in navigating the process. A fraudulent charge often comes with a lack of evidence to produce at trial, and, although it isn't a guarantee, these types of cases are often dismissed short of trial. Very best of luck to you.

The answer to this question is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to be legal advice on which you base your legal decisions. Please contact an attorney for an independent personal consult for a specific answer to your legal needs. www.calkinslawoffices.com, jcalkins@calkinslawoffices.com, 734-240-0009

Need more information to answer this. Is this a reduced charge during negotiations?

No. Call an attorney to help you out here.

Kennedy Law Office, PLLC
586-580-1942
Free Consultations

Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship has been established. Please contact an attorney about your legal rights. This answer is for educational purposes only.

No. You should never plea guilty to a criminal charge without proper advice from an attorney. I recommend that you consult and hire a criminal defense attorney to guide you through the process.