Should I go to a public school if the judge said boarding school ,but hasn't chose one yet.

Zachary, LA |

My mom and my real father went to court over the summer and the judge thought it was best for me to go to boarding school then to stay with either of them. Right now I am staying with my grandparents and they want me to go to public school for fear of me falling behind because school is about to start. She hasn't signed off any paper work yet and I don't know what to do. I'm 15 years old and they don't listen to me.

I am very sorry for your preidicament. A 15 must follow the instructions of his or her parents. In this case the Judge has made that decision for your parents.

This response does not creat an attorney client relationship. In all cases, I recommend you seek a paid consultation with an attorney with expertise in this area.

Education law topics

Recommended articles about Education law