Should i get my bond money back if my bondsman revoked it for no legitamate reason whatsoever

Asked over 1 year ago - Sarasota, FL

my boyfriend posted my bond so that i could go to another county that i had a hold in and serve a 30 day sentence. my bondsman was aware of that she was also aware of the day i got out. I was under the impression that I was to call immediately when I got out. i ended up having to post another $2100. Through another bondsman because the lady stopped answering my calls that day. After she specifically told me to call her after 10am i called all day and she never answered back I feel she robbed me for $1800.

1. Sherry Gale Ivey Jones

Pro

1

Answered . The best thing for you will be to have the attorney who is handling your criminal cases to call the bondsman to check on your bond money. Many times that resolves the issue. If not, then consult with your attorney for the best course of action.

not intended as legal advice and this answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.
  2. Colleen M. Glenn

Pro

Answered . It sounds like you have a legitimate issue here. Feel free to call Andrew Hibbert in my Sarasota office for more information. 941-357-1775.

3. Paul Domenic Petruzzi

Pro

Answered . We need more information to help you in this forum, but you really should hire a lawyer.

This is not intended as legal advice.