Should i get an attorney for unpaid wages?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Belleville, IL

I currently have an IDOL rep. auditing and investigating below minimum wage pay and overtime pay! Should i also seek an attorney to help advise me an make sure i get what is due to me? How do i find out how much i am owed? Should i try an ask the attorney i have that wants to represent me on my retalitory discharge?

1. Josh Michael Friedman

Answered . It would be a good idea to contact an experienced attorney. You may have claims other than IDOL claims that the IDOL will not help you with. Many experienced employment attorneys, myself included, wil provide a free consultation.

2. Betty Tsamis

Answered . You do not indicate the basis for the retaliatory discharge claim but experienced employment counsel should be able to provide one-stop services for you.