Should i get an attorney for unpaid wages?

Asked about 2 years ago - Belleville, IL

I currently have an IDOL rep. auditing and investigating below minimum wage pay and overtime pay! Should i also seek an attorney to help advise me an make sure i get what is due to me? How do i find out how much i am owed? Should i try an ask the attorney i have that wants to represent me on my retalitory discharge?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Josh Michael Friedman

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . It would be a good idea to contact an experienced attorney. You may have claims other than IDOL claims that the IDOL will not help you with. Many experienced employment attorneys, myself included, wil provide a free consultation.

    This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should... more
  2. Betty Tsamis

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . You do not indicate the basis for the retaliatory discharge claim but experienced employment counsel should be able to provide one-stop services for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,949 answers this week

2,869 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,949 answers this week

2,869 attorneys answering