Should i get a lawyer to dropped the charges on 1st degree trespass

Greeley, CO |

my sister got caught by the police in a garage with other individuals smoking marijuana

1. Absolutely, but keep in mind that just because you hire an attorney doesn't mean the case will get dropped. No attorney can guarantee you that charges will be dismissed. I used to work as a District Attorney in Weld County and I can tell you from experience that hiring an attorney over there will serve you well. An experienced attorney will evaluate the evidence in your sister's case, look for constitutional violations, and negotiate with the DA to limit her liability.

Kent Leier

The Leier Law Office, LLC, 110 East Oak St. Ste. 220, Fort Collins, CO. Call 970-682-4581 for a free consultation. The answer above does not form an attorney client relationship and does not substitute for advice that can be obtained during an in depth initial consultation.