Should i get a lawyer to dropped the charges on 1st degree trespass

Asked over 1 year ago - Greeley, CO

my sister got caught by the police in a garage with other individuals smoking marijuana

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Kent Joseph Leier

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Absolutely, but keep in mind that just because you hire an attorney doesn't mean the case will get dropped. No attorney can guarantee you that charges will be dismissed. I used to work as a District Attorney in Weld County and I can tell you from experience that hiring an attorney over there will serve you well. An experienced attorney will evaluate the evidence in your sister's case, look for constitutional violations, and negotiate with the DA to limit her liability.

    Kent Leier

    The Leier Law Office, LLC, 110 East Oak St. Ste. 220, Fort Collins, CO. Call 970-682-4581 for a free consultation.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,969 answers this week

3,193 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,969 answers this week

3,193 attorneys answering