SHOULD I GET A LAWYER

Savannah, GA |

I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT 3 MONTHS AGO I BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE IT HAPPENED ALL MY KIDS WAS IN THE CAR 1 HAD A MENTAL BREAK DOWN ENDING WITH HIM IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS FROM MY INJURY AND I MIGHT HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY

1. Simply put - yes; get a lawyer. Your family has been harmed. Protect yourselfs. Speedy recovery.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. Frankly you needed a lawyer three months ago, and need to see one ASAP. In the meantime do not talk to the insurer.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me at 404-768-3509 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office at geaatl@msn.com . An email also does not retain my office, but can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my answer should be considered as tax-advice. To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction addressed herein. I am also required to advise you, if your question concerns bankruptcy, that the U.S. Congress has designated Ashman Law Office as a debt relief agency that can help people file bankruptcy.

3. Without question you need a good Georgia personal injury attorney to help you with this situation. The sooner you have counsel the better.

4. YES

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

5. You should hire an attorney as soon as possible. They can help take the pressure off you.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

6. Yes, get an attorney ASAP.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

7. Yes, retain a personal injury lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

8. Based on the facts you've supplied, I would encourage you to contact a
    personal injury attorney. You and your family need proper medical care, and
    if you lack health insurance obtaining that care can be difficult, if not
    impossible, to obtain. I have a network of medical providers who will treat
    you and your children without requiring payment upfront. Additionally, I
    can negotiate with the at-fault driver's insurance company, and, if
    necessary, file a lawsuit on your behalf. I do not recommend negotiating
    with the insurance company yourself. Please feel free to contact my office
    for a free consultation.

Regards,

Aaron Marks
    404-939-1485

--
    Aaron Marks, Esq.
    The Marks Law Group, LLC
    103 W. Dearborn Circle
    Decatur, GA 30030
    www.markslawgroup.com
    aaron@markslawgroup.com
    404-939-1485 (ph)
    404-581-5902 (fx)

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In
    answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and
    am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me
    at 404-939-1485 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone
    call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and
    appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with
    limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is
    possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases
    not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal
    counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office
    at avvo@markslawgroup.com . An email also does not retain my office, but
    can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy
    to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this
    communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal
    advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this
    communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my
    answer should be considered as tax-advice.

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED; DO NOT FORWARD OR DISCLOSE WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Communications from attorneys and their employees are confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed without the sender's express permission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Further, anything you believe to be tax advice in this communication, including attachments, cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, nor does it promote, market, or recommend any transaction or tax-related matter. The Marks Law Group does not give tax advice.

9. Yes, you should get a lawyer and get one as soon as possible. I would be happy to talk to you and answer any questions you might have. My number is 770-474-9335.

The above is just my opinion based upon the limited facts provided. It is not intended to be offered as legal advice nor is it intended to establish an attorney client relationship. You should seek a consultation either in person or over the phone to discuss any legal issue that you may have raised.

10. Without a doubt you should hire an attorney.

Ty

This response is for general information only, no attorney client privilege has been established by this communication.

11. You need to consult a local attorney immediately !

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com

www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

12. YES. YOU NEED A LAWYER ASAP. BEST OF LUCK

This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

13. In my opinion, you are always better off having sought the advice of counsel to make your rights and those of your children are protected. Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart. If this hasn't happened already, an attorney can help put your own insurance company on notice of the accident, and take steps to make sure all relevant evidence is secured. I would be more than happy to provide a free consultation to you and, if I am not in a position to assist, refer you to another qualified lawyer in Georgia.

Kimberly W. Grant
    404-995-3953
    kgrant@waynegrant.com

14. Hello, I am so sorry that this happened. I can relate having been in several car accidents myself. Your injuries sound serious if you may have surgery, which I have as well. In addition to assisting people in car accidents, you would want an attorney familiar with & experienced in mental health law, which I am. You are welcome to contact me on my cell phone at (404) 468-4689 24/7 if you wish to speak about your accident. I hope you feel better.

Sam Levine, Esq.
    Attorney at Law

15. Yes, additional facts are necessary to determine the status of your situation. Consult with an attorney.

16. We understand this is a very scary time for you and your family. You need to hire an attorney for many reasons: so you don't have to talk to the insurance companies (you need to focus on getting better), so you can someone who can help you get your car fixed and medical bills paid, you also need someone on your side to fight to try and get you compensated for your lost work, pain and suffering, and any future medical bills. You should call a couple attorney's to find one that you feel comforable with and treats your with the respect that you deserve. Just a note: Because you hire an attorney does not mean that you have to sue anyone and our goal is to keep you OUT of court! I hope this helps.

17. Yes. You need an attorney asap. We are located in Savannah and can provide a free consultation at your convenience.
    There are multiple potential claims here based on the information you provided.