Skip to main content

Should i file a lawsuit against a crooked cop/city that had no probable cause to pull me over.

North Palm Beach, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Both charges were thrown out and my attorney knows of this crooked cop's wrong-doing.

Attorney Answers 1


Ask your attorney. Just because the criminal case was dismissed does not mean you have a civil case.

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics