Should I do walk in for a new fingerprints even though I just got them done 2months ago ?

Asked 9 months ago - Cerritos, CA

I have a pending AOS case with uscis for more than a year and half 2months ago I got i130 approved and notice to get new fingerprints which I already did the very next Busness day, and on Friday I got email saying post discision activity and saying that my i485 was approved and Today I got another email saying that they sent me a notice that they had registered my AOS and the card will be mailed to me within 60days, but it says sometjing about completing any ADIT if needed , the day before I got the first email on Friday I got a notice saying I have to take a new fingerprints I called uscis and they said I should just ignore it as long as my i485 was approved after that notice and I just toke my new fingerprints not even 2months ago, I don't have lawyer and I would like to know what to do

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Best Answer

Answered . Probably not, but you may want to discuss this with an experienced immigration lawyer, and show him/her the paperwork.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Answered . Yes.

3. Eliza Grinberg

3

Answered . Yes you should.