Should I disclose the fake SSN that I only used in college in my DACA application?

Garden Grove, CA |

If not, should I present my college diploma?

1. I think it would be prudent to discuss this matter with me or one of my colleagues BEFORE you file for DACA.. As a rule, honesty is the best policy. You could get yourself in more trouble by withholding information from the USCIS. Hope this helps. Wishing you well.

This communication does not create an attorney client relationship. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

2. USCIS wants only real numbers.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. If this is not your SS#, than you should not include it.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 646-407-2331, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

4. I agree with my colleagues, only real numbers.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

5. At a webseminar I attended the speakers stated that only social security numbers that were lawfully issued to the applicant should be listed. Lawyers may differ regarding this advice.

6. This simple question has a few twists. Did you ever work with that SSN? College graduation is not a requirement for DACA, ergo there is no benefit to presenting your college diploma.

7. You don't need to and should not disclose it since USCIS only wants real #'s. I would suggest having your application reviewed or filed by a lawyer since these are far more deceptive than you may think.

Best of luck,

-Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
    www.dreamlawca.com
    (888) 373-2602

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.