Should a college that has no living quarters on campus, be charging students for room and board? If not what should I do?

Asked 10 months ago - Atlanta, GA

My school does not have room and board on campus, so I'm wondering should they be charging for room and board.

1. Golnar Sargeant

1

Answered . Ask the administration and see what their response is. It's hard to assess when we don't know the rationale.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . So, is the school providing room and board for a fee at off-campus sites? There is no legal issue raised by that if that is the case. Wherever the location of school provided student housing, the school is going to charge for it.