Should We get a lawyer?

Asked over 1 year ago - Munford, TN

My husband went to jail for domestic assault even though there wasnt any we were argueing in our kitchen and i scratched my arm on a knife in the sink that was blade up in a cup my husband picked it up cause it fell and the police busted my windows took him to jail I tried to tell them it was all a big mistake but they put in the police report that we both told them I was trying to kill myself but yet they left me alone with 2 small children..the whole police report is completely fabricated..what do i do?

And I point blank told the cops when they asked me was I trying to hurt myself NO it was an accident and they asked me if he had put his hands on me in any way and I told them NO not at all they put in the report that I said he pushed me..but I told them right the opposite...

1. Jere Franklin Ownby III

Pro

2

1

Answered . Okay, I understand you to say that you are simply arguing with your husband and then, suddenly, police officers broke into your house and arrested your husband for domestic violence. You clearly told them that you had injured yourself accidentally on a knife in your kitchen sink. You clearly told them that you had not threatened to harm yourself. But, for no apparent reason whatsoever, the police officers have decided to ignore what you’ve told them and they have written lies in their report that your husband was beating you and that you had injured yourself intentionally. You ask whether you need an attorney.

Yes, lady, you sure do.

2. Henry Lebensbaum

1

Answered . Speak to his lawyer or get a lawyer..

Does this answer your question?

henry lebensbaum, esq.

300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

Andover, ma 01810

(978) 749-3606

420 Common Street, Ste 101

Lawrence, MA 01840

(978) 685-2690

attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net