Should We get a lawyer?

Munford, TN |
Filed under: Domestic violence

My husband went to jail for domestic assault even though there wasnt any we were argueing in our kitchen and i scratched my arm on a knife in the sink that was blade up in a cup my husband picked it up cause it fell and the police busted my windows took him to jail I tried to tell them it was all a big mistake but they put in the police report that we both told them I was trying to kill myself but yet they left me alone with 2 small children..the whole police report is completely fabricated..what do i do?

And I point blank told the cops when they asked me was I trying to hurt myself NO it was an accident and they asked me if he had put his hands on me in any way and I told them NO not at all they put in the report that I said he pushed me..but I told them right the opposite...

Okay, I understand you to say that you are simply arguing with your husband and then, suddenly, police officers broke into your house and arrested your husband for domestic violence. You clearly told them that you had injured yourself accidentally on a knife in your kitchen sink. You clearly told them that you had not threatened to harm yourself. But, for no apparent reason whatsoever, the police officers have decided to ignore what you’ve told them and they have written lies in their report that your husband was beating you and that you had injured yourself intentionally. You ask whether you need an attorney.

Yes, lady, you sure do.

If you want to discuss this further with me, send me a note. ~Jere Attorney Jere Franklin Ownby JOwnby@OwnbyLawFirm.com

Speak to his lawyer or get a lawyer..

Does this answer your question?

henry lebensbaum, esq.

300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

Andover, ma 01810

(978) 749-3606

420 Common Street, Ste 101

Lawrence, MA 01840

(978) 685-2690

attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.