Should have all my information for a pretrial or after the pretrial

Windsor, CT |

is it ok to let judge know that i am waiting for bank information from the other party..or should i have my attorney postpone the pretrial until we have all information FAMILY COURT/DIVORCE

1. Follow your attorney on this.

2. Ask your attorney what is best - that is why you selected & hired him. Very Good Luck To You

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

3. I agree with the other two attorneys. Ask your lawyer and follow his/her advice.

Brian S. Karpe, Esq. (860) 242-2221 Note: This response DOES NOT constitute legal advice and therefore no specific action should be taken in reliance thereon. No attorney-client relationship is created through this response. You should speak to an licensed attorney in your state who is competent to answer your question before taking any action with regard to this question.