Shoplifting and background check for job

Asked about 1 year ago - South Gate, CA

I got caught shoplifting in February.at a big chain store. No police where called. It was just makeup maybe 20$ or less. I was let go in 5 minsThey only took a copy of my I.d and was let go.they said I'll receive a fine and next time I'd go to jail if I get caught.I receive the civil demand.I chose to pay it even though I read you don't have to but I wanted piece of mind. My question is I am currently applying for jobs. Will this incident cone out in my background check.our if I gave any pending criminal charges. I haven't received anything from law enforcement. I moved houses but I go get my mail every week. If I change my address on my I.d will I receive court dates to my new one. It's been almost 5 Months and I haven't relieved anything. How can I find out if I have crimina

1. Michael Moshe Levin

2

Answered . Unlikely. Sounds like they didn't cause an arrest.

2. Joseph Briscoe Dane

Pro

2

Answered . If the police were not called on the date of the incident, it's highly unlikely they would be at this point. I think you dodged a bullet.

Without police involvement, there will not be anything on your background check. The civil demand that you paid similarly does not have anything to do with your criminal history or your credit history.

If you want to see exactly what's on your DOJ (Department of Justice) background regarding criminal cases, follow the link below for information on how to obtain your background check.

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

1

Answered . If you haven't received notice to attend a hearing then you have no case against you so no need to report anything. Breath deep and relax. You caught a break this time.

www.YourCriminalDefenseLawyer.com
    For Fairness & Your Freedom because sometimes good people find themselves in unpleasant situations
    (800) 409-7010