She talked to the school counselor saying that I'm harassing/stalking her

Bronx, NY |

We used to be friends and something happened and we stopped talking. Ive been trying to communicate with her for a year she never responded to my message. Recently, I sent a gift to her with my friend so that she forgive me. She was going to accept it but bc her family don't want her close to me she didn't. Recently, she talked to the school counselor and apparently told him that I'm "harassing or stalking her". My friend said that she mentioned the gift situation but the counselor haven't speak to her (so maybe they have no report anything. But, I will like to know what could happen? There may be a warrant for me and I don't even know. I only tried to get her friendship back and shes putting the situation like because I'm lesbian Im trying to get her. What could happen? Thank you all

She's 16 I'm 21. So because she's a minor I'm little bit worry. I used to be friend with her family and since shes the only one in the state I tried to contact her several time.

Stay away from your friend. Do not call, write or communicate with her. Consult with a criminal defense lawyer right away.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

I concur- stay far away and stop contacting her.

Leave her alone, no communication at all, move on. Those are the best options to keep you out of trouble.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Stay away and stop trying to communicate with her.

Sounds like you need to stop having any contact with this juvenile or you may find yourself under a police investigation for stalking.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/