Shall I sue them? How to designate a body shop? Shall I file a small claim or find an attorney?

I was involved in an accident, and the driver took all the responsibilities. Then, the car was repaired by a body shop I named. However, the body shop spent 90+ days (60+days more than insurance asked) to fix the car for no reason. During that time, they did not pick any calls (insurance company or rental company,) and the person who was in charge in my case had quitted. I had an agreement with insurance company that I would pay the price excess 30/day to rent a better car because they told me no more than 30 days of repairing. One day after I got a call from rental company said insurance cut me off the rent. Body shop told me they would take care of my rent, and I didn't have to worry. I thought they know everything of my rent. Not surprised, they just paid a quarter of the rent, $2400.

Car Accident Lawyers can assist with this accident. If you have an injury or property claim and complications result that the insurance company wrongfully fails to provide coverage, then an attorney is required to enforce your rights against the insurance company denying your car accident claim. The law presumes good and bad results can happen of which you are not responsible. Call a local lawyer who specializes in auto accident claims denial.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4242 or visit us on the Web at http://www.hoffmannpersonalinjury.com.

The first thing that anyone should do after a car accident is call a local car accident lawyer to investigate the facts and circumstances and advise you on the best course of action.

Body shop promised to pay rental. Do you have proof? if so, sue them for up to 10k in small claims court. If you were physically injured in crash, see a lawyer.

If you were injured in the accident then, you should continue your medical treatment and contact a local car accident attorney to assist you in your case. As Mr. Kopelson explained, if you had a contract with the body shop and they violated the contract, then you have a strong case.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury