Shall i be worried that i did not receive my biometrics appointment for removal of conditions?

Flushing, NY |

i sent my i-751 ROC application on apr 28, 2014, overnight delivery to vermont service center. My check payment was cashed on may 8 then on may 9 i received my 1 yr extension letter. I was waiting for my letter of appointment for biometrics since and its more than a month already and still nothing came to my mail. Shall i be worried? or shall i wait a little more?

1. It appears to be routine processing. Just wait for the next step in the process.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professionally competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide a competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions expressed are general in nature, and may not apply to specific, factual or legal circumstances related to one's present legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in that State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive comprehensive legal assistance before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois

2. I am surprised that it has taken this long, and I would recommend that you schedule an Infopass appointment, which might trigger its issuance. However, it could simply be that the biometric department is particularly busy. However, there is no chance that the USCIS would take any action before the biometrics. As far as I can tell, no one really reviews the I751s before the biometrics appointment is issued.

3. Biometrics usually takes about 1-2 months from the time of filing. If you still havent received it in the second month, I would highly recommend making an INFOPASS appointment or calling the Service center.