Skip to main content

Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Statement on Petition to Modify Parenting Plan

Vancouver, WA |
Filed under: Child custody

If I know for certain my ex-husband is not in the military, can i just check the box that says "Is not a service member" or do I still have to provide evidence that he is not in the service?

Attorney Answers 1


Check the box that this does not apply and you will be fine!

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics