Service of Process in Washington DC on Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Corporation) need cheapest server?

Asked over 1 year ago - Scottsdale, AZ

Can any normal human serve process in D.C. or does it have to be a licensed process server? Or can the police or some other government employee be hired in Washington D.C. to serve process?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert Bruce Kopelson

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should check with local counsel on Az rules of service if your case is filed in Az. Fannie Mae may have an agent for service in Az.

  2. Michael T Millar


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Guaranteed Subpoena Service ( will complete service of process in any state or territory (including DC).

    If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education... more
  3. Constantine D. Buzunis

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with the other counsel you should consult with a local AVVO lawyer.

    Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,173 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,173 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering